- Free stuff, but at a price. Time to call in … The Cable Slayer
- Cows. Just how much do we know about them?
- Using AND within a FILTER within an ArrayFormula in a GSheet
- The Yuletide Cacophony
- I never claimed to be Byron
- My default state is ‘shall_i_cook=no’. But then I had a beer!
- When the stage manager sends in an understudy
- Sleeping on a welcome bomb
- Time for just one more …
- Ingress Portal : Tapsell Lychgate
- Sometimes, I’m misunderstood you know!
- Backing up my MySql data
- Crafty Paper Chains for Christmas
- Does it matter HOW you got here?
- Are British pub landlords just too lazy?
- Putting Stoke Mandeville on the WordPress map
- 3 destinations, 2 airlines, 1 terminal
- Filmmakers – stop assuming I’m thick!
- SQL Joins made easy!
- Peter Sellers I am not! But here goes anyway ….
- A Simple Puzzle
- Peter Pan proposes to Wendy…and she says yes! — VIDEO
- Backing up my MySQL data
- The Nightmare Probability Conundrum
- The best presents are hand-made
- Lock up your shopping centres – and your theatres!
- Another Op’nin’, Another Show
- I still “LIKES GIRLS”
- And here’s the Guinness
- Posh tractors and Guinness
- Earth v Martians (the 2nd leg)
- Portsmouth part 2
- Let’s go play in London
- A long lazy lunch on a gorgeous day off
- Testers should add “The Samoan Test” to their date routines
- A picnic in Wendover Woods
- Picnic on Ivinghoe Beacon
- Carer’s leave over, time to go back to work
- The Great Summer Holiday Plan
- Tip: Jump to a random WordPress blog
- Conversion in progress
- Communication or smokescreen?
- Do you keep falling asleep in meetings?
- Painting by numbers (when there’s only one number)
- My little friend’s gone
- Sometimes I truely marvel at the extent of my own stupidity
- One partly-used James McCann for hire
- Whoops, it might be sooner than I thought
- Is Panto sexist? Discuss.
- I’d like to buy a shovel please
- New Year Resolutions – a strategy
- I have nothing much to say, except …
- Sorry, you can’t travel on ‘My’ tube network
- A trio of dreams in one night??
- Exhibiting lexophiliac tendencies
- A most fitting ceremony
- Musical stimuli
- Gaps in our history?
- The Undictionary
- A complaint to the good people at Kellogg
- Brain to mouth, come in please, over?
- A challenge – name three of your neighbours!
- My Toybox. Part 1 – Gmail
- Early mornings are really rather interesting
- Sadler’s Wells – Company of Elders
- The Lion sleeps tonight
- This thing called ‘me’
- So what products should the Pope endorse?
- Shhh! It’s coming home, but keep it to yourself!
- A visitor flies in
- If it’s made of wood, then it’s a tree. Right?
- Kensington Palace Gardens
- Basil the provider of comfort
- James and Basil’s beer chair
- Guilt !!
- Lazy days and erm …. Thursdays (apparently)!
- When you don’t have a goat …
- He’s not even FROM Boston!!
- Perseus, builder of dens!
- Healthy and Safety in the home – a tale of everyday folk!!
- As i’m a man of science…
- Apparently i’m not qualified to dig an ‘ole!
- Which idiot ….
- USA’08. So, now we’ve heard from them all.
- Likes and Dislikes
- Wasabi Bombs !!
- When simple technology lets you down
- What a horrible weekend
- £1.39 – for a life – isn’t very much
- As my grasp on life (and reality) slips from me …
- My X-Factor experiment
- Bugger – it’s on it’s way and I can’t stop it
- British Gas have kidnapped my Goat
- Swimming it ain’t
- I hate Sundays
- At last – A Proper Can of Coca-Cola
- Beachy Head
- A tragic lesson learnt
- Why blog? Why here? Why now? And where’s the cake?
The WelcomeWhether you've found your way here by accident, or because you've been stalking me, you're very welcome. Feel free to browse, comment, follow, stalk, subscribe or generally abuse.
- Follow Words Of Little Relevance on WordPress.com
(some of) The Blogs I Follow
The Random Words
The Random WP Blog
The Copyright© James McCann 2000-2017. The right of James McCann to be identified as the author of these blog entries has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. The licence is not applicable to comments left by readers. Top 10 Copyright Myths.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The TagsAnne Hathaway Barack Obama Beachy Head Beagles Belgium Blogging British Gas Cake Cat Cathedral Catherine Cavan Chicken Chorley Wood Christmas Clusters Coca-Cola Corn Flakes Dance Death Derby Dishwasher Drugs England Film Football Gail Trimble Gillian Anderson Goat Google Grave Digger Guinness Harrow Health and Safety Iona Job hunting Kim Thompson Lily Allen Manchester Marconi Mary-Louise Parker Mathematics Medical Moleskine MySQL MySQLdump Pantomime Picnic Pope Radio Reading Roman Numerals Rome Sadler's Wells Sainsbury's Shoreham-by-Sea Snow Sound Southampton Squirrels Stephen Fry Swimming Tags Tesco Testing Theatre USA Van Eyck Vatican Wasabi Wimbledon WordPress World Cup Worthing X-Factor